21 Friday Five
Friday Five tonight’s questions are pretty feminine. Maybe they are meant to be for girls(?).
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Pretty straight. Definitely long.
When I was 12 years old, I had an extreme haircut which left my hair very, very short. It will never happen to me again because I looked
so boyish — I looked more like a punk than a hunk (literally).
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
It has not changed too much. I guess I am pretty happy with how it looks, most of the time.
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Normally I let it loose. But recently, due to the heat wave (not!),
I wear it up high with a hairband.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
A layered haircut would be nice for a change.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Yes! When I used the hairdryer, it must have been too low because
then my hair looked so frizzy but nobody made any funny comments
on it so I was safe.
Hair, hair, hair. Bad hair day, good hair day. Any day is a great hair
day as long as you make it happen.
LIVE FROM NEW YORK © 2002-2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED