01 Friday Five
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
At around 6:30 AM. I often beat the alarm. There is enough time to find my clothes, take a shower, dry myself and get ready.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Sometimes. Most of the time, I do not. It depends on the night before. But the latest is 10:00 AM. Later than that, I get headache. Strange. More sleep, more pain — not necessarily more rest.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Look at the time and go straight to the bathroom.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Approximately fifteen minutes to half-an-hour.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Dunkin’ Donuts. They have the best coffee roll. I like their coffees, of course, such as Regular, Decaf, Hazelnut, French Vanilla. In Summer, I like their iced-coffee too. Although I hear alot from people that their Coolattas kick some ass.
LIVE FROM NEW YORK © 2002-2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED